University of Calgary, Canada International Entrance Scholarships 2023
International students applying to study in Canada are hereby invited to apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarships 2023available to high performing students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents in Canada.
The entrance scholarships are targeted at undergraduate students of any faculty and will be awarded during the enrolment process into the university. The University of Calgary is pleased to offer this award and many others to encourage international participation in the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Calgary
Host Institution(s): University of Calgary/Enrolment Services
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 (Renewable x4)
Number of Awards: 2
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: international Students
Also Check: University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships, Canada
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
- Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit will be the major consideration in selection of candidates.
- The scholarship recipients receive the award in the value of $20,000 per annum, renewable every on the basis of maintaining same academic performance.
How to Apply: This is an entrance scholarship; hence the intending applicants need to first apply for study place at the university to be given a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission. Scholarships are awarded automatically on the basis of academic merit.
Application Deadline: On-going