The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) thusly welcomes competitors who settled on the University their first Choice in 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a base score of 150 to apply for Screening.
The most effective method to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME/Admission Screening
Qualified applicants should pay a non-refundable amount of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) just through the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-entrances interface)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME or Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your telephone Number and Email address
5. Snap on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make installment
6. Installment can be made web based utilizing ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any part of the multitude of Commercial Banks utilizing pre-installment fall through Remita
7. After installment return to the web-based entrance and snap on Register Link to acquire your login qualifications to finish your
8. Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Slip
I. Competitors are needed to finish up the Bio-Data structure effectively and properly
ii. Direct Entry Candidates are additionally needed to examine and transfer the first of up-and-comers’ scholastic capabilities
iii. Up-and-comers are relied upon to present their finished bio-information structures on the web (kindly submit just a single time).
I. Applicants who transfer off-base or deficient bio-information will naturally be excluded
ii. No up-and-comer is needed to transfer any photo or biometric catch, as pictures and biometric of competitors have been provided by JAMB.
iii. Up-and-comers who don’t enroll for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise won’t be considered for affirmation. Anyway Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), just as Blind and Deaf applicants are excluded from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
iv. Up-and-comers with AWAITING RESULTS can likewise apply.
The application cutoff time is on Friday, November 26th, 2021.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618