Join the Starbucks internship program to spend your summer developing your talents, contributing to the community, and changing the world.
About Starbucks Internship
Internships at Starbucks are paid, with 11-week commitments at the corporate offices in Seattle’s Support Center.
Starbucks internships come with several benefits, including Spotify Premium, Starbucks Rewards Gold Status, 30% off at company-owned Starbucks locations, and Headspace Plus Membership.
Each student who completes this internship satisfactorily may be given consideration for full-time job openings after completing a Bachelor’s degree program.
You’ll impact the work on important projects, including statistical analysis, data visualization, machine learning, and encouraging the use of our tools and goods.
To provide answers to complex business issues, you will collaborate closely with data analysts, decision scientists, and data scientists.
- Knowledge of cloud-based tools to summarize data, create data pipelines, and automate data preparation operations. Experience in data preparation.
- Coding ability: working knowledge of SQL and R/Python
- Own a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.5.
- Being able to work full time
- Active enrollment in an institution or university that is accredited in order to pursue a Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally, students should graduate between December 2023 and June 2024.
- They give preference to majors in quantitative disciplines, such as quantitative social science, statistics, math, computer science, engineering, and so on.
- Recommended (but not required) 3.0 cumulative GPA is the minimal requirement.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Regarding all federal, state, and local laws, qualified candidates with criminal backgrounds will be given consideration for employment.
Applicants with impairments will get reasonable accommodations from Starbucks Corporation. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.
That’s really good
That more like it
Good work thanks