Shell Graduate Programme 2023 for Nigerian Graduates
It is good news for young Nigerian graduates as Shell has now open application portal for its Graduate Trainee Programme. Shell invites graduates from all discipline to apply for its graduate training programmes depending on the applicant’s interest area. Application for the Shell Graduate Programme 2023is open till July 7th, 2023.
The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Company/Organisation(s): Shell Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Eligibility Criteria | Shell Graduate Programme 2023
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
- The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2023, we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Projects and Technology
- Safety and Environment
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
As today’s changing world presents both opportunities and challenges, we need the brightest minds with passion to help solve them and so we are looking for qualified graduates to fill these various technical and non-technical positions within our organization.
- How-to-Apply: Interested in the Graduate program? You are welcome to visit our career site shell.com/careers or www.shell.com.ng.careers for roles across the Commercial, Corporate, and Technical programme. Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.
- Required Document: Application documents are not specified, but you get ready documents to support the roles you are applying for (e.g CV, Degree Certs, Birth Cert, Professional Certs, etc)
- Application Deadline: 7th July, 2024