FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023
First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone is now open for applications motivated and talented business associates for continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the premier Bank in West Africa and the leading financial inclusion services provider in Nigeria for over 128 years. The Bank has an international presence with subsidiaries operating in 9 other countries.
Company/Organisation(s): FirstBank, Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 Month
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduate Management Associates
Nationality: All Nationalities
First Bank Management Associate Programme | What to Expect
At FirstBank, we consistently strive to inspire understanding, drive collaboration, and build a better way to unify and develop our employees to delight all stakeholders. A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
We remain committed to the success of our employees, and this is evident in our constant focus and efforts to create the best experience throughout our employees’ lifecycle in the Bank.
To be eligible for First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Understanding of the English Language at business proficiency level
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you will also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
- First Bank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
You May Also Like: The World Bank Global Secondment Program for Young Professionals
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone should submit application onlineand Get started right away by simply using your email.
Your profile will be created and kept up to date automatically as you enter details for each of your job applications.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2024